Situated in a unique and beautiful location with outstanding views across the Usk Valley, The Old Wood House is a redundant stone building set in approximately 13.42 acres of pasture land, offering potential scope for an incredible redevelopment, diversification or recreation opportunity (subject to obtaining the necessary consents).
- Freehold property in an elevated and rural setting.
- Spectacular views of Sugar Loaf mountain and Brecon Beacons National Park.
- Crickhowell – 1 mile, Abergavenny – 4 miles, Cardiff – 44 miles.
- 4 miles to A465 Heads of the Valleys road.
- Approximately 13.42 acres freehold agricultural land.
Immediately surrounding The Old Wood House is approximately 13 acres of south facing pasture land. With direct access from the public highway the land has historically been used for grazing and mowing purposes however is suitable for amenity and diversification opportunities.