A unique opportunity to acquire a greenfield site with planning permission to erect six poultry houses and ancillary buildings.
Leadenham Poultry Unit extends to approximately 30.81 acres (12.45 hectares) split into two lots.
For sale by Informal Tender.
LOT 1 – Approximately 16.81 acres with planning permission for erection of 6 No. poultry houses and ancillary buildings.
- Greenfield site extending to approximately 30.81 acres (12.45 hectares) in total
- Available in two lots
- Planning permission to erect 6 No. poultry houses for broiler production and ancillary buildings
- Adjacent to A17 between Brant Broughton and Leadenham
- IPPC permit for 300,000 birds (ref: EPR/AP3246QW)
- FOR SALE BY INFORMAL TENDER
Planning permission was granted on 28th April 2022 for the erection of 6 No. poultry houses for broiler chicken production (300,000 bird capacity) and associated infrastructure including feed rooms/bins, water, gas tanks, generator, plant room, amenity building, drainage attenuation pond and access alterations.
Planning Ref: North Kesteven District Council: 21/1550/FUL. Further details available from the Agents.
The Poultry Unit has an IPPC permit (ref: EPR/AP3246QW).
Lot 2 – The remaining land extends to approximately 14 acres and is currently in an arable rotation – PLEASE SEE SEPARATE LISTING