A useful block of agricultural land extending to approximately 37.90 acres. Situated in a desirable location midway between Usk and Raglan, the land benefits from road frontage and comprises four parcels split by a mixture of stock netting and mature hedgerows, with a deciduous woodland and stream at the centre.
- 35.11 acres (approx.) of pasture
- Easily accessible from the council road
- Quiet location with some superb views across Monmouthshire
- Natural water supply and well-fenced
- Approximately 2.79 acres deciduous woodland
- Raglan 3 miles Usk 3 miles Abergavenny 12 miles
DESCRIPTION The pasture is easily accessible via a council road and equidistant to Usk and Raglan. The two lower fields are undulating, rising to the westernmost fields providing superb views across the county. The land is in good heart, well-fenced with stock netting and mature hedgerows, and has a stream running through the middle providing a natural water supply for livestock. The land has historically been used for grazing and mowing but could also be suitable for arable production. The land will appeal to local farmers, landowners and amenity buyers. FOR SALE BY INFORMAL TENDER – CLOSING DATE FOR TENDERS: FRIDAY 24th FEBRUARY at 12 noon