Single and double bank fishing rights extending to approx. 335 metres on the River Honddu near the village of Pandy, Monmouthshire on the fringe of the Brecon Beacons National Park.
- 155 metres of single bank rights on the eastern side
- Double bank rights extending to 90 metres
- Access via existing footpath over adjoining land
- Potential for improvement
- Outskirts of the village of Pandy
- Abergavenny 6 miles, Hereford 17 miles, Monmouth 17 miles
- For Sale by Private Treaty
The River Honddu at Pandy marks the eastern boundary of the Brecon Beacons National Park. Situated on the outskirts of the village, the fishing rights extend to approximately 155 metres of single bank rights and 90 metres of double bank rights. Access to the river is via an existing public footpath over the adjoining land.