Welsh Government has announced the Basic Payment Scheme in its current form will continue for 2024 in Wales (subject to sufficient funding)
KEY INFORMATION FOR 2024:
> ONLINE BPS APPLICATIONS AVAILABLE FROM EARLY MARCH 2024
> ENTITLEMENT TRADING FROM MARCH 2024
Surplus entitlements can be sold or leased
Follow these links for further information:
Williams Associates are fully up to date with the latest information and changes, and are able to provide advice and practical support on all aspects of the Basic Payment Scheme. This includes:
- Submission of BPS applications
- Mapping checks on ineligible features and boundary changes
- Entitlement/Land Transfers
- Customer Registration
- National Reserve Applications
- Preparation of agreements to ensure you meet the ‘Land at your Disposal rules’.
Williams Associates are now trading Welsh Basic Payment Scheme Entitlements.
If you have sold or given up some land in the last 12 months or taken on additional land then please contact the office to discuss your requirements.