The Basic Payment Scheme came into force on the 1st January 2015, replacing the old Single Payment Scheme. The new scheme introduced several new rules which could potentially impact on your farm business.
Here at Williams Associates we are fully up to date with the latest information and changes, and are able to provide advice and practical support on all aspects of the new Basic Payment Scheme. This includes:
- Submission of BPS applications – All Welsh Forms are to be submitted on-line in 2016.
- Advice on new Greening Rules
- Mapping checks on ineligible features and boundary changes
- Entitlement/Land Transfers
- Customer Registration
- National Reserve Applications
- Preparation of agreements to ensure you meet the new ‘Land at your Disposal rules’.
Williams Associates will soon be commencing trading of Welsh Basic Payment Scheme Entitlements.
If you have sold/given up some land in the last 12 months or taken additional land on then please contact the office to discuss your requirements.
Below is our BPS Entitlement Instruction Form should you wish for us to act on your behalf in selling any surplus entitlements.
A list of available BPS Entitlements is included at the bottom of this page.