FOR SALE BY FORMAL TENDER
Approximately 40.30 acres of grass leys divided into three enclosures adjacent to Steelworks Road (A4810). Available as a whole or in three lots.
Closing Date for Formal Tenders: Tuesday 24th October 2023 at 12 noon
A rare opportunity to acquire a significant block of approximately 40.30 acres of productive pasture land adjacent to the Steelworks Road (A4810), Magor, Monmouthshire.
- Level and well maintained pasture land available in three convenient lots.
- Lots 1 and 2 have roadside frontage onto Steelworks Road (A4810), less than 2 miles from the M4 motorway (Junction 23A).
- Lot 3 has access from Rush Wall.
- Divided by traditional reens, ditches and stock proof fencing.
- Situated immediately opposite Tesco and Wilko distribution depots.
- Located within the Redwick and Llandevenny Site of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI).
- Currently not included in any Environmental Management Scheme.
Available as a whole or in three separate lots:-
Lot 1: 16.03 acres (6.49 hectares). Guide Price: £250,000
Lot 2: 15.19 acres (6.15 hectares). Guide Price: £240,000
Lot 3: 9.08 acres (3.67 hectares). Guide Price: £150,000
Guide Price as a whole: £620,000
METHOD OF SALE
The property is offered for sale by “Formal Tender”.
Offers must be received by 12 noon on Tuesday 24th October 2023, at the Agent’s Office.
Tenders must be submitted on the official Tender Form which can be obtained from the Vendors’ Solicitor. The Tender Form must be completed in full together with the Anti Money Laundering documentation. A 10% deposit will be requested from the successful purchaser, with the deposit being transferred from the Purchaser’s Solicitor to the Vendors’ Solicitor within five working days.
Further details can be found within the Contract Pack.
Acceptance of the Tender by the Vendors will constitute the “Exchange of Contracts”. All intending purchasers are advised to view the Sales Contract prior to submitting a Tender.
Copies of the Contract and Title documents are available from the Vendors’ Solicitor.